FIREBALL By Red Dragon
Fireball by Red Dragon Nutritionals has a combination of ingredients scientifically designed to support calorie processing and energy requirements. This product has specific ingredients that will help the body in supporting your calorie processing.
Using a thermogenic product will help to support your fitness and body composition goals. When you combine this product with the right diet and exercise plan your results will be optimal.
When you have Fireball by Red Dragon Nutritionals, you’ll:
- Support energy requirements. You will have plenty of energy to train harder and better than before.
- Support body composition goals.
- Power through a workout session. Having plenty of energy to get through a workout is essential so you can smash out your goals.
- Support calorie processing. The ingredients used in Fireball will help you to process calories.
- Stay sharp and focused. When you are dieting and feeling flat it can be hard to train to your best potential and stay focus, so giving your body the nutrients needed you will stay sharp and focused to get it done.
- Experience no crash with the right combination of ingredients designed to give you plenty of energy without the jitters or crash.
When it comes to energy and calorie processing Fireball by Red Dragon Nutritionals delivers it all. You will get the energy needed to crush your workout without the jitter and crash afterwards. Achieving your fitness goals with this product will be easier than you think.
Each serve (1scoop/3.9g) of Fireball by Red Dragon Nutritionals has:
- 500mg of Acetyl l-carnitine
- 500mg of L-carnitine tartrate
- 15mg of GBBGO®
- 60mg of Coleus Forskholii
- 15mg of Bitter Orange Extract
- 15mg of Grains of Paradise
- 50mg of Yerba Mate Leaf Extract
- 25mg of Banaba Leaf Extract
- 500mg of L-tyrosine
- 125mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract
- 100mg of Ashwagandha
- 100mg of L-theanine
We know you want your supps FAST - that's why all orders placed before 3PM Queensland time are shipped SAME DAY Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after 3PM or on the weekend are shipped next business day.
Shipping times vary based on you location, but standard shipping normally takes 2-8 business days* depending on your location.
** Please note that due to Covid, some orders may take additional time to be delivered.
We offer 3 simple rates for shipping your order:
- FREE Shipping for Orders over $100
- $10 Standard Shipping Orders under $100
- $20 Expedited Shipping on any order
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
In the unlikely event your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to locate your parcel.
We will keep you informed throughout this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.