International Protein High Protein Pancake Mix
Protein Pancake by Scitec Nutrition is the latest, most advanced protein pancake formula featuring multiple protein sources for achieving the ultimate results. This product is developed according to the latest science to provide trainers with a dessert they can actually look forward to. Plus, regular pancakes are carb-driven bombs, while Protein Pancakes by Scitec Nutrition are enriched with additional 30% of cutting-edge protein from several highly popular sources, including Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Egg White Protein, Micellar Casein Concentrate, and other.
The key benefits of Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake are as follows:
- Fortified with multiple protein types to provide a true nutritional blast
- Delicious and highly addictive mix specially designed to support the protein requirements of professional athletes of various sports disciplines
- Easy and quick to prepare
- Contains both fast and slow-absorbing protein for delivering optimal results
- Provides significant support both for your muscles and bones
- 10 times more nutritious than a regular, carb-loaded pancake
- Awesome texture and smell
In addition to these benefits, Protein Pancakes by Scitec Nutrition can be also used both for gains and cutting as well.
SCITEC NUTRITION PROTEIN PANCAKES REVIEW
This product is one of the best protein pancake mixes in regards to cost; one container of Protein Pancakes by Scitec Nutrition can last you up to one month of continuous, daily use, which is really cost-effective in comparison to other mixes. In fact, Protein Pancakes are thoroughly consistent, meaning you don’t have to worry about getting the same texture, taste, and quality every time you do the scoop (as what ends up being the case with lesser pancake mixes).
SCITEC NUTRITION PROTEIN PANCAKES CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING MAJOR INGREDIENTS:
Oat flour is a product of oats. Oats are one of the healthiest grains in the world. In fact, they are whole-grain products that contain a number of important micronutrients (minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fibre), which greatly contribute to a healthier life. Here’s a shortened list of why oats are the athlete’s best and healthier breakfast choice:
- Oats promote healthy and natural weight, and consequently fat loss
- Oats normalise blood sugar levels and lower the risks associated with type 2 diabetes
- They also reduce the risks of cardiovascular disease
- Oats are rich with much-needed nutrients to perform at your peak levels at the gym
In particular, oats feature a well-balanced nutritional frame constituting of vitamins, minerals, carbs and fibre, including the incredibly powerful fibre beta-glucan which is responsible for lowering the risks associated with obesity and metabolic syndrome as well.
Further, half a cup (around 78 grams) of oats contains:
- Manganese – 191% of the Reference Daily Intake
- Phosphorus – 41% of the RDI
- Magnesium – 34% of the RDI
- Copper – 24% of the RDI
- Iron – 20% of the RDI
- Zinc – 20% of the RDI
- Folate – 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin B1 – 39% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5 – 10% of the RDI
- Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B3 in smaller amounts
Additionally, oats contain the beneficial antioxidants called avenanthramides, which play a major role in increasing nitric oxide production in the body. As most of us know, nitric oxide is a key factor in widening, dilating, and relaxing the blood vessels so that the nutrients within the blood can be carried around throughout the body with ease. This is very important for fueling your muscles during long and hard training sessions so that you can train harder for longer. Plus, avenanthramides have anti-itching and anti-inflammatory properties as well, which proves as especially useful for trainers who battle with allergies on a daily basis.
Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
The benefits of WPC extend far and wide, with some of them including:
- WPC contains all 20 essential amino acids, which is absolutely crucial for proper muscle growth
- WPC is an excellent choice for professional athletes, including bodybuilders, extreme sports daredevils, sprinters, and more
- WPC is easily digestible and gets absorbed quicker from the gut than other protein types
- Whey Protein Concentrate is rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are a deciding factor in quick and efficient muscle growth
- WPC has been also shown to lower high blood pressure
- And reduce inflammation as well
Scientifically speaking, Whey Protein Concentrate can increase the antioxidant defenses of the body and reduce the oxidative stress caused by free radicals as well. This process decreases (or downright eliminates) the chances of being affected by a number of chronic conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart issues, and other. As a matter of fact, one of the most important antioxidants in the body is glutathione. This compound is produced by the body itself by using amino acids such as Cysteine, which comes in a limited supply. This is the main reason why Cysteine-rich foods such as WPC boost the body’s natural defenses against oxidative stress, as showcased in the following scientific study.
Finally, Whey Protein Concentrate promotes healthy muscle growth. In fact, this type of protein, in combination with your preferable strength training exercises, can increase lean muscle mass quickly and efficiently. Particularly, WPC contains BCAAs, which in turn contain the three most revered essential amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. L-Leucine is responsible for activating the mTOR pathway in the body, which in turn tells the body to put on more lean muscle mass. This makes the combination of WPC, Leucine, and strength training a recipe for winners.
Micellar Casein Concentrate
Casein protein and Whey protein are very similar, since they both contain all the essential amino acids the body needs to repair damaged muscle tissue. The main difference between the two types of protein boils down (both figuratively and literally) to one thing: Whey Protein is absorbed faster – whereas Casein Protein is absorbed slower by the body upon intake.
Additionally, Protein Pancakes contain both of these protein types to enable optimal protein release rate during, and especially after a workout. What happens after a strenuous workout is your body depletes nearly all food reserves, and in some cases turns to fat or muscles for energy. If you’re doing this often, you can lose lean muscle mass without even being aware of the process that happens in the background. By including Whey + Micellar Casein Protein however, the Scitec Nutrition Protein Pancake mix allows the body to pull protein as it sees fit, and therefore prevent sudden onset of muscle loss dead in its tracks. Plus, it’s mouth-wateringly delicious, so what’s not to like?
We know you want your supps FAST - that's why all orders placed before 3PM Queensland time are shipped SAME DAY Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after 3PM or on the weekend are shipped next business day.
Shipping times vary based on you location, but standard shipping normally takes 2-8 business days* depending on your location.
** Please note that due to Covid, some orders may take additional time to be delivered.
We offer 3 simple rates for shipping your order:
- FREE Shipping for Orders over $100
- $10 Standard Shipping Orders under $100
- $20 Expedited Shipping on any order
Every parcel sent with Australia Post eParcel is given a tracking number. This will be sent to you in an email to let you know your parcel is on it's way. (if you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk Folder)
In the unlikely event your parcel does not arrive in the times listed above, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to locate your parcel.
We will keep you informed throughout this process.
If this does happen, we ask that you please be patient. Once the package is picked up by Australia Post, it is out of our control what happens, however we will do everything we can to find it for you.