Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

You might like
$4.95
From $67.30
Show options

Whey Concentrate (WPC)

Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is found in protein bars, drinks and powders derives from milk. When milk is processed to form cheese or yoghurt, the remaining liquid is called whey. Before processing, about 20% of the protein in milk is whey and the other 80% is made up of the slower-digesting casein proteins).

Whey and casein are both considered high-quality proteins because they contain all the amino acids needed by your body. However, whey is considered particularly beneficial for increasing the production of new protein in your muscles.


Filter

Availability
Price
$
$
Sale
International Protein
International Protein Superior Whey

3 reviews
From $54.95 $99.95
Show options
Show options