Supplement Hack - Pre Workout Gummies Recipe
Use this fun hack to turn your favourite pre workout into a delicious gummy treat with all the health benefits that come from Gelatine; anti-ageing, weight loss, bone strength, joint support, digestion, just to name a few... It's worth a google.
There are a few versions of this recipe floating around the worldwide web but after some trial and error this is the favourite.
NOTE: This recipe is designed to make 4 serves. Be aware of your caffeine tolerance and carefully calculate mould sizes.
- 4 serves of Pre workout (I used Dust v2 Black Lemonade)
- Gelatine Powder Setting Agent
- Hot & Cold water
- Measuring cup
- Moulds - To keep it simple I used 4 x Silicon Muffin Cups (see picture).
- In your measuring cup, mix 4 teaspoons of gelatin powder with a small amount of boiling water (only enough to dissolve the mixture).
- Whisk/stir until fully dissolved.
- Add cold water and fill to the 1 cup line.
- Add your 4 serves of pre workout and stir well.
- Transfer mixture to moulds.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove from moulds and store in a sealed container/snap lock bag.
- Adjust recipe according to your goals and caffeine tolerance.
- Using a bad tasting pre workout? Try using flavoured jelly instead of gelatine powder.
- Try using BCAA's instead to make delicious anabolic snacks.
- No moulds? Use ice cube trays, muffin trays, plastic containers or cups.
- Please consume caffeine responsibly.
- Remember to stay hydrated for optimal workout performance.